The HCG Diet is A Controversial Diet; Attracting Passionate Supporters and Pessimists
The HCG diet involves taking daily doses of HCG that was previously injected with a needle until now. Companies have found a new way to sidestep that challenge of pricking yourself with a needle by creating the hgc drops. HCG liquid drops can offer the same weight loss results as the HCG injections.
How Does the HCG Diet Work?
The HCG diet program was designed to administer the way fat is burned off in the body by using homopathic hormones to release fat. HCG is naturally created in the body. It regulalates the fat in your body by sending signals to the brain telling your body its not hungry.
The average person looses 21lbs in 30days on the HCG diet. You can expect the same as long as you follow the HCG program along with its proscribed diet.
The Advantages of HCG Drops
- The HCG diet will accelerate your metabolism. A good metabolism melts away unwanted fat. As a result; speeding up your metabolic rate higher than normal.
- HCG strangely suppresses your appetite without making you hungry. It does this by sending signals to your brain..
- The HCG diet helps detox your body and slows down new fat cells.
- HCG has been reported to lose 1 - 3 lbs a day. In a month some users have lossed up to 40 lbs or more.
The Disadvantages of HCG Drops
- Weight loss is largely due to following the reduced calorie diet mandated by the program.
- Most if not all HCG diet programs don't encourage its users to exercise at beginning of its program.
- As I've said in my opening paragraph. The HCG Diet is a Controversial Diet; Attracting Passionate Supporters and Pessimists. So there may be critics but there's also people that swear by it.
- There are no FDA-approved HCG weight loss products but to be fair there are many good well known weight loss programs out today that the FDA has not approve.
HCG Ultra Drops Ingredients
The HCG Diet Drops is a remedy that contains a liquid version of the human choriogonadotropin hormone and purified water.
HCG Drops vs HCG Injections
HCG diet drop is a cost affective alternative to HCG needle injections. Considering that the injection usually cost anywhere between $300 - $600 dollars a month. Whereas good quality HCG drop are from $80 - $150 depending on what comes along with it.
My Opinion on HCG Diet Drops
Because of its low calorie diet; the HCG diet program is not widely accepted by many health and medical proffesionals. Some doctors say its unhealthy to maintain 500 to 1000 calories a day in which the HCG program promotes. But when I dug deeper I soon found out that once a person starts using HCG it begins to surrpress your appittite and then goes off the calories that you already have in your body.
So, in reality you're not living on a 500 - 1000 a day. You're living on the 500 to 1000 calories a day from the food you eat as proscibed in the diet program. The remaing calories needed to survive are given to you from the fat within your body.
Based on my research; the HCG diet gets a 2 thumbs up especially after hearing Dr. Oz shed some light on the subject. The HCG diet is one of the few diet programs out today that can give you a quick solution to weight loss in a short period of time with the least amount of exercise. If you have a wedding around the corner then HCG might be your fix.
See How The HCG Diet Can Help You Lose Weight Click Here